Helps the body reset the skin microbiome
Similar to the way we all need a friendly population of microflora in our gut to be healthy, we also need a healthy population of beneficial microbes on our skin. After all, we are not sterile human beings - there are over 1,000 species of microbes (bacteria and fungus) that call the skin their home. Just like us, they are incentivized to defend their domain and are naturally seeking to keep the skin as healthy and defend their territory against microbes that seek to do harm to their environment, our skin. All we need to do is to help them do their job. If this happens, the skin microbes can keep the skin healthy all by themselves.
Our purpose at Ascended Health is to recognize that the microbes that live within us and on us are not potted plants. They are there to actively defend their territory against any organisms and toxins that can do harm. We recognize that these living assets are underutilized in the skin care industry. In our opinion, most lotions, sprays and cremes on the market today act as though the microbes are invisible. In fact, many products sold for skin care are actually toxic to our skin microbes.
It is now known that microbes make up the majority of living cells in and on the human body. In fact, human cells only make up a paltry 10% of total human body cells. The rest are microbes - 90% of all living sentient cells in our body. We recognize that the human body, taken as a whole to include all the living sentient organisms that call it their home, is a complex, adaptive system, emphasis on adaptive. This means that the dymanic organisms that live in the human skin are predetermined to respond to the stresses of their environment. To this end, why should we be putting on sprays, lotions and cremes that could possibly add to that stress?
We, as a society, need to start making skin care products from the microbes point of view.
To acknowledge the existence of the skin microbes and create skin products that are friendly towards them is our first step. We then go beyond that and asked: Is there a way to empower these microbes with ingredients and other friendly microbes so that they can protect and regenerate our skin even better? In short, are they getting the right components to do their job at an optimal level?
With this in mind, we created a powerful skin probiotic called DermAlive. It is alive with teeming healthy microflora thought to benefit the skin microbes. It also has fermented minerals and herbal extracts thought to be beneficial for healthy growth of the body's friendly skin microbes. This formula goes beyond skin deep - our formulation is designed to penetrate the skin barrier and deliver beneficial ingredients into the lymph and blood and reach the organs. We use DermAlive as a carrier of biological information to other parts of the body.
DermAlive contains powerful biomicrobial elements and herbs that have been known to fight against viral, fungal, and bacterial skin diseases such as acne, rashes, and open sores. Just a little formula applied to the face and skin will feed, nourish and rejuvenate skin cells and their natural microbial inhabitants.
Because this solution contains bioactive molecules that can be absorbed into the body through the skin, bypassing the liver detoxification barrier, DermAlive is effective for even severely weakened individuals.
By helping to re-establish the skin microbiome, DermAlive Probiotic helps the body to fight off diseases and resist fungal infections. In our opinion, it may help support the body with the following conditions
|Black and Other Molds
|Blood virus infections
||Rashes and skin issues
|Colds and Flu
||Sun Damaged skin
|Cuts and Scrapes
How safe is this? There are no known side affects from DermAlive Probiotic,
aside from occasional initial “cleansing reactions” (headache, sluggishness, sick feeling). DermAlive Probiotic is a natural food substance. NOTE: The effectiveness of DermAlive Probiotic depends upon your particular health condition. Although very effective, if your condition is chronic (long standing) it may take a longer period of time and higher applications to bring optimum results.
Structured water; L. casei, L plantarum, L. paracasei, L. curvatus, L. acidophilus and multiple strains of other beneficial microflora; natural magnetic healing earth; fulvic acid; humic acid; zeolites; nano-sized colloidal silver molecules; high vibrational frequencies.
Apply on skin as needed. For optimal results, apply to face after a shower, then apply our I Am Beautiful Oil.