Use as a digestive aid, skin treatment and wound healing. Immune system booster,
anti-carcinogenic & anti-inflammatory. Use at night as a sleep aid. Use to
regenerate the balance of your micro-biome. Brown/black honey in the Ayurvedic
Tradition is said to deliver medicine, including the elements found in Aseda Wild
Honey, to the tissue depth of bone marrow. In Chinese Medicine, Aseda Wild Honey’s
brown/black color classifies it as a longevity food.
Use as a cleansing mask, moisturizer, and to help with acne & eczema. Stimulates cell growth and skin
When you buy this jar of Aseda Wild Honey you are:
– Growing healthy bee populations.
– Protecting a wildlife preserve and ancient forest, an indigenous bee population, and
– Helping Non-GMO policy and efforts.
– Voting with your dollars.
– Eating foods in their natural and most vibrant state.
– Supporting an industry and empowerment project for indigenous peoples.
– Creating global bridges.